SCTIMST jobs – Administrative Medical Officer, Project Asst Posts: It is notified for recruitment information that SCTIMST – Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology has published an advertisement on their official website www.sctimst.ac.in for recruit 02 Administrative Medical Officer, Project Asst posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may attend Walk-in-Interview on 14 & 15-09-2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…..
Organization: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology(SCTIMST)
Official Website: www.sctimst.ac.in
1. Administrative Medical Officer: 1 vacancy
2. Project Assistant: 01 vacancy
Salary: Rs. 12000/- to 60000/-
Essential Qualification Details
1. Administrative Medical Officer: Candidates should complete MBBS, Masters Degree in Hospital Administration from a recognized University/ Institute.
2. Project Assistant: Candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Universty or Institute.
Age: Those candidates age should be 45 years for Administrative Medical Officer post as on 31.08.2017 & 35 years for Project Assistant Post as on 31.07.2017 can apply for this posts.
Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per instructions of Govt. Rules.
Application & Selection Procedure
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology(SCTIMST) as Administrative Medical Officer, Project Asst posts may attend walk-in-interview for this vacancy in the address given below.
1. Administrative Medical Officer:
IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
2. Project Assistant:
Biomedical Technology Wing
Satelmond Palace, Poojappura
Documents Required at the time of Walk-in-Interview
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on Walk-in-Interview.
Important Dates & Official Notice
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time for post no. 01: 14.09.2017 at 10:30 am.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time for post no. 02: 15-09-2017 at 10:00 am.
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit an application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.