Online jobs for students: It is notified for recruitment information that Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published an advertisement on their official website www.ongcindia.com. for recruit 08 Technical Asst Grade III, Jr Fireman, Asst, Jr Motor Vehicle Driver & other posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may apply online mode from 29.07.2017 to 01.09.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com.
1. Posts for Karaikal:
a. Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry): 01 Post
b. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 01 Post
c. Junior Assistant (Material Management): 01 Post
d. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV): 02 Posts
e. Junior Fireman: 01 Post
2. Posts for Chennai:
a. Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management): 01 Posts
b. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 01 Post
Closing date: 01.09.2017
Application mode: Online mode
Qualification Details about ONGC Recruitment
1. Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry): Candidates should have PG Degree from any recognized University or Institute.
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): Candidates should possess High School or X class equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Trade.
3. Junior Assistant (Material Management): Candidates should possess B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in Typing 30 wpm with Certificate/ Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer application.
For more information about Education Qualification read the official advertisement given below
Age: Thouse candidates age 18-30 years can apply for this posts.
Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relax able for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per instructions of Govt. Rules.
Application & Selection Procedure of ONGC Recruitment for Non-Executive Posts
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspire to join Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) as Non-Executive posts may apply online for this vacancy online mode to www.indianarmy.nic.in on or before 01.09.2017. I personally suggest dont wait for the last date apply as soon as possible. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully[When application process will be dond take a print-out of online application for future use].
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on written test.
Starting date of online application: 29.07.2017
Last date of submit online application: 01.09.2017
Date of Written test: 17.09.2017
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.