OICL New Delhi jobs 2017 for 300 Administrative Officer Posts: It is notified for recruitment information that Oriental Insurance Company Limited, New Delhi has published an advertisement on their official website www.orientallnsurance.org.in for recruit 300 Administrative Officer posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may apply online mode from 18.08.2017 to 15.09.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…
Organization: Oriental Insurance Company Limited, New Delhi
Official Website: www.orientallnsurance.org.in
Posts: Administrative Officer
Name of the Disciplines:
A. Accounts: 20 vacancy
B. Actuaries: 02 vacancy
C. Engineers (Automobile): 15 vacancy
D. Legal: 30 vacancy
E. Medical Officer: 10 vacancy
F. Generalist: 223 vacancy
Application mode: Online mode
Qualification Details about Oriental Insurance Company Ltd Recruitment
1. Accounts: Candidates should possess M.Com. with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University or Chartered Accountants (ICAI) or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) earlier known as Cost and Wok Accountants (ICWAI) or MBA (Finance) with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
2. Actuaries: Candidates should possess Graduate with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others in any discipline from a recognized university & has passed 4 Actuarial Papers from Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuary, UK (IFoA).
3. Engineers (Automobile): Candidates should possess Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in engineering(4 or 5 Years) with automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
4. Legal: Candidates should possess Graduate in Law with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
5. Medical Officer: Candidates should possess MBBS degree from any recognized or University or Institute.
6. Generalist: Candidates should possess Graduate in any stream with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
Age: Those candidates age 21-30 years As on 31.07.2017 can apply for this posts.
Upper Age Limit: 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), 10 years for PWD candidates.
[For more Information about upper age limit read the official advertisement given below]
Application & Selection Procedure of Oriental Insurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 300 Administrative Officer Posts
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Oriental Insurance Company Limited, New Delhi as Administrative Officer posts may apply online for this vacancy online mode to www.orientallnsurance.org.in on or before 15.09.2017. I personally suggest dont wait for the last date apply as soon as possible. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully[When application process will be done take a print-out of online application for future use].
How to apply online step by step guide:
- At first, go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website www.orientallnsurance.org.in
To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”. Then and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’button.
Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- At last Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on Interview. for more information about selection procedure read the official advertisement given below.
Application Fee & Required Documents of OICL Part time jobs for 300 Administrative Officer Posts
Application Fee: Candidates must pay a none refundable application fee of Rs.600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) & Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Important Dates & Official Notice of 300 Administrative Officer posts
Starting date of online application: 18.08.2017
Last date for submitting online application: 15.09.2017
Date of Online Examination for Phase I: 22-10-2017
Date of Online Examination for Phase II: 18-11-2017
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit an application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.