KPSC notification for recruit 1430 GDMO, Sr MO/ Specialist Posts: It is notified for recruitment information that Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published an advertisement on their official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for recruit 1430 GDMO, Sr MO/ Specialist Posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may apply online mode from 10.08.2017 to 11.09.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…
Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
1. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Medicine: 257 vacancy
2. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Surgery: 101 vacancy
3. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology: 167 vacancy
4. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in ENT: 59 vacancy
5. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin): 79 vacancy
6. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Anaesthesia: 99 vacancy
7. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Paediatrician: 158 vacancy
8. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Ophthalmologist: 80 vacancy
9. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgeon: 31 vacancy
10. Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Radiologist: vacancy
11. General Duty Medical Officer: 365 vacancy
Closing date: 11.09.2017
Application mode: Online mode
Qualification Details for KPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates should possess MBBS degree with post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant trades from any recognized University or Institute.
Age: Those candidates age 21-40 years can apply for this posts.
Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relax able for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per instructions of Govt. Rules.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General candidates and Rs. 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B through e-payment Post Offices Only. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Application & Selection Procedure of KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1430 GDMO, Sr MO/ Specialist Posts
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) as GDMO, Sr MO/ Specialist posts may apply online for this vacancy online mode to www.indianarmy.nic.in on or before 11.09.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date apply as soon as possible. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully[When application process will be done take a print-out of online application for future use].
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience Certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste Certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on
Starting date of online application: 10.08.2017
Last date for submitting online application: 11.09.2017
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit an application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website www.career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.