IBPS Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts: It is notified for recruitment information that Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published an advertisement on their official website www.ibps.in for recruit 3562 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may apply online mode from 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Posts: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
Closing date: 05.09.2017
Application mode: Online mode
Qualification Details about IBPS jobs 2017
Candidates should possess Graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age: Those candidates age 20-30 years As on 01.08.2017 can apply for this posts.
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997(both dates inclusive).
Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relaxed able for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per instructions of Govt. Rules.
Application & Selection Procedure of IBPS career 2017-18 for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) as Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts may apply online for this vacancy online mode to on or before 05.09.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date apply as soon as possible. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully[When application process will be done take a print-out of online application for future use].
Pre- Requisites for Applying Online
Candidates can apply online only from 16.08.2017 to 07.09.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should —
01. scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
02. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
03. keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
04. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered00 e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
How to apply online step by step guide
(1)Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-10 PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE – PO/MT-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the
Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on preliminary examination, main examination & common interview.
Application Fee & Required Documents of IBPS Exam
Application Fee: Candidates must pay a none refundable application fee of Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience Certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste Certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Important Dates & Official Notice for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts
Starting date of online application: 16.08.2017
Last date for submitting online application: 05.09.2017
Starting Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online): 16-08-2017
Last Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online): 05-09-2017
Download of Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training: Sep 2017
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23-09-2017 to 29-09-2017
Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination : Sep 2017
Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 07, 08, 14 & 15-10-2017
Result of Online Preliminary Examination: Oct 2017
Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: November 2017
Date of Online Main Examination: 26-11-2017
Date of Declaration of Main Exam Result: December 2017
Download of Call letters for Interview: January 2018
Conduct of Interview: January / February 2018
Provisional Allotment: April 2018
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit an application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.