Hooghly District Court Recruitment – 75 Peon, LDC, Typist & Other Posts: It is notified for recruitment information that Hooghly District Court has published an advertisement on their official website www.hooghly.gov.in. for recruit 75 Peon, LDC, Typist & Other Posts posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may apply online mode from within 10.10.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…
Post Related All details of Hooghly District Court Recruitment
Organization: Hooghly District Court
1. English Stenographer: 08 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk: 16 Post
3. English Typist- Copyist: 11 Posts
4. Process Server: 05 Posts
5. Peon: 35 Posts
Salary: Rs. 4900-37600/-
Closing date: 10.10.2017
Application mode: Online mode
Essential Qualification Details
1. English Stenographer: Candidates should have Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and minimum speed 80 wpm. in shorthand, 30 wpm. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes.
2. Lower Division Clerk: Candidates must Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and certificate in Computer Training from recognized institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation.
3. English Typist- Copyist: Candidates must Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and certificate in Computer Training from a recognized institution and minimum typing speed from legible manuscript 30 wpm in English.
For more details about Educational Qualification read the official advertisement given below.
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Hooghly District Court as Peon, LDC, Typist & Other Posts posts may apply online for this vacancy online mode to www.hooghly.gov.in. on or before 10.10.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date apply as soon as possible. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully[When application process will be done take a printout of online application for future use].
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience Certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste Certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Important Dates & Official Notice of Hooghly District Court Recruitment
Starting date of online application:
Last date for submitting online application:
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit an application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.
Click here to know: Paschim Medinipur Recruitment