Federal Bank part time jobs – Apply Online for Officer & Clerk Posts: It is notified for recruitment information that Federal Bank has published an advertisement on their official website www.federalbank.co.in for recruit Officer & Clerk posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may apply online mode from 23.08.2017 to 04.09.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…
Organization: Federal Bank
Official Website: www.federalbank.co.in
1. Officer (Scale I)
Salary: Rs. 11750/- to 23700/-
Closing date: 04.09.2017
Application mode: Online mode
Qualification Details about Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
1. Officer (Scale I): Candidates must complete Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university/ institutions established & have obtained minimum 60% marks for SSC or equivalent exam & 60% marks for Plus 2 or equivalent exam, have acquired the stipulated educational qualification through the regular mode of study.
2. Clerk: Candidates must complete Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university/ institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, have acquired the stipulated educational qualification through the regular mode of study.
1. Officer (Scale I): Those candidates age below 26 years As on 01.07.2017 can apply for this posts.
2. Clerk: Those candidates age below 24 years As on 01.07.2017 can apply for this posts.
Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relaxed able for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per instructions of Govt. Rules.
Application & Selection Procedure of Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Officer & Clerk Posts
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspire to join Federal Bank as Officer & Clerk posts may apply online for this vacancy online mode to www.federalbank.co.in. on or before 04.09.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date apply as soon as possible. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully[When application process will be done take a printout of online application for future use].
How to apply online step by step guide
>> Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No & upload required documents
- At First, the candidate should log on to www.federalbank.co.in.
- Then Click on “Careers —- Current Openings”.
- After that Select the Desired Post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on New Registration if the candidate would be a new user.
- Enter the login details and log in.
- Fill the details very carefully & click the submit button.
- At last, take print out of application for future use.
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
Application Fee Details & Required Documents of Federal Bank jobs
Application Fee: Candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.700/- for General/ Others, Rs. 350/- for SC/ ST candidates for Officer, Rs.500/- for General/ Others, 250/- for SC/ ST candidates for Clerk.
How to pay:
Payment will pay, online payment gateway, using a Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking. After successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, the online application form will be generated with the payment details.
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Important Dates, Official Notice & Apply online for this Recruitment
Starting date of online application: 23.08.2017
Last date of submitting online application: 04.09.2017
Last Date for Printing of Application: 19.09.2017
Tentative Date for Online Aptitude Test: 4th week of September 2017
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit an application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website www.career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.