DLW Recruitment Varanasi for Paramedical Staff Positions: It is notified for recruitment information that Indian Railway, Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW), Varanasi has published an advertisement on their official website www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in for recruit 05 Paramedical Staff posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may attend Walk-in-Interview on 19.09.2017 & 20.09.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below….
Organization: Indian Railway, Diesel Locomotive Works(DLW)
Official Website: www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in
1. Staff Nurse: 01 vacancy
2. Pharmacist: 01 vacancy
3. Physiotherapist: 01 vacancy
4. E.C.G. Technician: 02 vacancy
Salary: Rs. 10820/- to 21190/-
Essential Qualification Details
1. Staff Nurse: Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
2. Pharmacist: 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 02 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacy & registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with state Pharmacy Council.
(i) Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University; and
(ii) Two years’ practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
4. E.C.G. Technician: 12th/ Graduation in Science having Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Medical ECG Laboratory Technology/ Cardiology/ Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
Age: Those candidates age 20-38 years for Staff Nurse, 20-33 years for Pharmacist, 18-31 years for Physiotherapist & 18-32 for E.C.G. Technician can apply for this posts.
Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per instructions of Govt. Rules.
Application & Selection Procedure
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Indian Railway, Diesel Locomotive Works(DLW) as Paramedical Staff posts may attend walk-in-interview for this vacancy in Auditorium, Central Hospital, Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW), Varanasi.
Documents Required at the time of Walk-in-Interview
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on Interview.
Important Dates & Official Notice
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time:
Staff Nurse: 19.09.2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Remaining Posts: 20.09.2017 at 10:00 am.
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit an application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.