Army vacancy 2017 – Apply Online for Soldier Posts: It is notified for recruitment information that Indian Army has published an advertisement on their official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruit soldier posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may apply online mode from 26.10.2017 to 06.11.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…
Organization: Army vacancy
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Clerks/SKsT
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary
5. Soldier Tradesmen
Closing date: 06.11.2017
Application mode: Online mode
1. Soldier General Duty: Candidates should pass 10th class pass with minimum 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject/ 1st class pass.
2. Soldier Technical: Candidates should pass 12th class pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Soldier Clerks/SKsT: Candidates should pass 10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Inst/ ITI for Sol Tech, Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII, Should have studied English and Maths/ Accts/ Book keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50 % marks in each of these subjects.
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary: Candidates should pass 10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject or B.Sc degree with(Botany/ Zoology/Bio-Science) and English.
5. Soldier Tradesmen: Candidates must pass 10th/ ITI (except for Syce, Mess Keeper, and House Keeper, who may be the 8th pass).
[wp-svg-icons icon=”redo-2″ wrap=”span”] For more Information about Education Qualification read the full advertisement given below.
Age: Those candidates age 17.06 – 21 years for post no. 01 & 17.06 – 23 years for all other posts as on 01.10.2017 can apply for this posts.
Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relaxed able for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per instructions of Govt. Rules.
Application & Selection Procedure
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Indian Army as Soldier posts may apply online for this vacancy online mode to www.indianarmy.nic.in on or before 06.11.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date apply as soon as possible. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully[When application process will be done take a printout of online application for future use].
[wp-svg-icons icon=”arrow-right” wrap=”span”] Candidates may attend rally for recruitment to the address concerned in the official notification on from 26.10.2017 to 06.11.2017.
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on rally & other formality.
Starting date of online application: 26.10.2017
Last date of submitting online application: 06.11.2017
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website www.career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.