Air Force jobs 2017 for Commissioned Officer Posts: It is notified for recruitment information that Indian Air Force has published an advertisement on their official website www.careerairforce.nic.in for recruit Commissioned Officer posts. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may apply online mode from 05.08.2017 to 30.08.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…
Organization: Indian Air Force
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
Posts: Commissioned Officer
Name of the Branch:
2. Ground Duty (Non-technical) – Meteorology Branch
Closing date: 30.08.2017
Application mode: Online mode
Qualification Details about Air Force jobs 2017
1. Flying: Candidates should possess NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06-08-15 is mandatory, Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent. or minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent (are also eligible).
2. Ground Duty (Non-technical) – Meteorology Branch: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in both).
1. Flying: Those candidates age 20-24 years As on 01.07.2018 can apply for this posts.
2. Ground Duty (Non-technical) – Meteorology Branch: Those candidates age 20-26 years As on 01.07.2018 can apply for this posts.
Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relaxed able for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per instructions of Govt. Rules.
Application & Selection Procedure of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Commissioned Officer Posts
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer posts may apply online for this vacancy online mode to www.indianarmy.nic.in on or before 30.08.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date apply as soon as possible. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully[When application process will be done take a print-out of online application for future use].
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
1. ID proof
2. All Academic Qualification certificate
3. Experience Certificate(If applicable)
4. Caste Certificate(If applicable)
5. Age proof certificate
6. verification of citizenship
7. Recent passport size photograph
8. And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PDT) (Stage I) & Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview (Stage II) & Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) for Flying Branch.
Starting date of online application: 05.08.2017
Last date for submitting online application: 31.08.2017
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit an application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website www.career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.